Holiday rentals Azay-le-Rideau Book your holidays in Azay-le-Rideau
Holiday rental Azay-le-Rideau
Travel back in time in Azay-le-Rideau
Who has never dreamed of exploring the castles of the Loire Valley and going back in time? Azay-le-Rideau is a jewel of the Renaissance, which, in addition to being splendidly beautiful, allows us to better understand life in the 16th century. But the department of Indre-et-Loire is also the place to discover the wine of the Loire Valley, as well as stunning villages, beautiful nature trails, and many other unique activities to do as a family or couple. So, whether it's for a weekend or a full week, come and stay with us at Azay-le-Rideau!
Your holiday rental, a stone's throw from Château d'Azay-le-Rideau
The good news is that your accommodation is less than 15 minutes by foot from Château d'Azay-le-Rideau! Step inside this architectural gem, built during the reign of Francis I. Admire its famous reflection in the River Indre, which surrounds the island it is built on, and be taken in by its unique charm. Also, make the most of your visit to take a stroll around the park and admire the varied flora and fauna.
Another great thing about staying in Azay-le-Rideau is that you can visit the other castles nearby:
- Château de l'Islette is 6 minutes away by car.
- Château de Villandry, with its stunning garden and maze, is less than 15 minutes away by car.
- Château de Candé, with its 260-hectare estate and built during the reign of Louis XII, is 25 minutes away by car.
- And if that's still not enough, there are other castles less than 30 minutes from our holiday rentals in Azay-le-Rideau.
Whether for a weekend or full week, a wide range of activities await you in Indre-et-Loire:
- Spend an afternoon at a local vineyard or two sampling the wine of the Loire Valley and Tourraine.
- Whether by foot or bike, this is the perfect place to discover stunning countryside, vineyards and historic sites.
- Spend the day in Tours, one of France's most feel-good cities. With museums, half-timbered houses, historic sites and fantastic local food, you certainly won't be stuck for things to do!
Residence Les Jardins Renaissance**** : holiday accommodation in Azay-le-Rideau
Welcome to our 4-star resort, Les Jardins Renaissance, in Azay-le-Rideau. The holiday apartments can accommodate up to 8 people, meaning you can bring the entire family along! Whilst with us in Azay-le-Rideau, you'll have access to a wide range of facilities, including a spa, heated indoor swimming pool and even a tennis court for sports enthusiasts.
So, ready to get away from it all on a holiday combining culture and nature?
Nearby shops and services
Want to spend an evening with your partner or family. The restaurant Côté Cour is a very good choice if you're looking for a refined cuisine based on fresh products. The setting is quite charming and the most important thing: you are only a few steps away from the castle!
The castle of Azay-le-Rideau was built under François I and was an icon of the new art of building in the Val-de-Loire in the 16th century. By visiting it, one can only travel back in time and let oneself be carried away by the beauty of the architecture and the garden.
Many walks are possible in the area. You will be able to observe the houses and small castles, the vineyards of the Loire, and the streams. Enough to disconnect completely.
Contact & Access+ Make an itinerary
Our most beautiful destinations
Your holiday rental in Azay-le-Rideau
Résidence Lagrange Les Jardins Renaissance****