Holiday rental: a family stay at a holiday village in France!
Do you like your holidays zen? Or action packed? With our holiday villages, there’s no need to choose! Activities, restaurants and accommodation (private or not): the family holiday village takes care of all ages, with services to suit your individual requirements.
Holiday villages in France: the perfect mix!
The service of a hotel in accommodation where you feel at home, the perfect combination of a holiday let in a holiday village: hassle free, with entertainment and catering. You’re guaranteed a stay as relaxing as it is reinvigorating, you really can’t lose!
Cook at home before enjoying your meal out on the patio or simply admire the views before heading to a restaurant. In any case, you can take advantage of services included in your stay at the holiday village, such as the kids’ club to keep the little ones busy while you take a dip in the pool! Topped off by optional extras such as the breakfast service, or providing towels so you can travel light.
A family stay in a holiday village: the crème de la crème!
Have no doubt, the holiday village is ready to welcome your family with open arms! Between the kids’ club and sports, all kinds of activities will get hyperactives of all types moving. All this while lovers of calm and relaxation chill out with a book by the pool, or use their binoculars to watch the birds, feet up and worries long forgotten!
Choose the destination of your holiday village: the calm of the countryside, an adventure in the mountains or fun at the seaside. There are so many locations to choose from! Whether you’re going away just the two of you or with the whole tribe (including the family pet), you can book in to the holiday village Le Village des Oiseaux in Motz, the holiday village Les Crozats*** in Uxelles or the holiday village Le Domaine des Grands Lacs*** in Parentis-en-Born. You can choose between a room, apartment or private chalet.
The biggest challenge is narrowing down your plans for the day, from table football to boules games, from visits to laps in the pool, from the restaurant at your family holiday village to cooking at home in your private chalet. Everything you need to enjoy your stay with family or friends, you’re going to love it!
A vacation village is a tourist complex that offers accommodation, activities, food services and other amenities on the same site. It has many advantages:
- Vacation villages offer a variety of accommodations, activities supervised by professional entertainers and food services.
- Renting in a vacation village also means taking advantage of numerous services such as relaxation areas, swimming pools, sports fields, stores and shuttles for outdoor activities.
- It's an all-inclusive holiday, which makes it ultra convenient, in peaceful and attractive places, such as the mountains, the countryside or the seaside.
- Accommodation: Vacation villages offer a variety of accommodations, such as apartments, bungalows or chalets, while campsites offer pitches (for tents, caravans or motorhomes), as well as outdoor accommodations such as mobile homes and bungalows. Vacation villages are often more expensive than campsites.
- Services: Both vacation villages and campsites often offer additional services such as catering, supervised activities, relaxation areas, swimming pools and sports grounds. The offer of campsites is sometimes more limited than in vacation villages.
- Atmosphere: Holiday villages are generally more suitable for families with children, while campsites often have a more friendly and relaxed atmosphere.