A lazy summer on the Costa Brava
Welcome to the land of tapas, sun, and paella. The Costa Brava is the leading destination for a seaside holiday for families, couples, or friends. Take advantage of the vast sandy beaches where you can roll out your towel and relax next to the waves. What's more, the chances of coming back from Spain with a golden glow are high!
Bask in the Spanish sun at your holiday rental on the Costa Brava
The Costa Brava is known for its good weather and seaside resorts. A wide range of activities are on offer in the vicinity of your holiday rental on the Costa Brava. Fill your itinerary according to your personal preferences:
- A day in Barcelona - Discover the capital of Catalonia, which is only a few kilometres from the Costa Brava. You will enjoy the city of Gaudí with its colourful markets, the Sagrada Familia, Parc Güell, and many other stunning sites.
- A trip to Figueres - This city with deep Catalan roots is the birthplace of Salvador Dalí. Don't forget to check out the Dalí museum.
- An afternoon of water sports - jet ski, pedalo, tubing, paddleboarding... there's no shortage of things to do to cool off!
- A foodie adventure - The Girona region is full of speciality products and dishes. Tantalise your taste buds... there are churros served with chocolate, the famous crema Catalana, fresh fruit smoothies, and fideuá (a dish made with prawns and vermicelli noodles).
- A lovely bike ride - The Costa Brava boasts numerous trails and cycle paths. It's the ideal way to explore the region with your family.
The Costa Brava is obviously known for its beaches, but that's not all it has to offer. A wide range of options are available to you. Simply pick the activities that appeal to you the most!
Find your holiday accommodation on the Costa Brava
If you're looking for a campsite on the Costa Brava, we've got just what you're after! The four-star Vilanova Park campsite is located in Vilanova I la Geltrú, 30 minutes south of Barcelona. Enjoy your stay in a bungalow for 4 to 6 people with air conditioning and a furnished terrace. A multitude of activities are on offer on site. This campsite on the Costa Brava has:
- 2 outdoor pools with slides
- A mini club for kids
- Daytime and evening entertainment
- 4 multi-sport zones: football, basketball, and tennis
- A restaurant and a grocery store
- A wellness centre for total relaxation
Another place more central to the Costa Brava is the Bon Repos campsite in Santa Susanna. It's located directly on the seafront and is surrounded by the old town, tapas bars, and clubs, so you can enjoy the lively days and nights. During your stay at Santa Susanna, you will have access to 3 outdoor swimming pools, the mini-club, the restaurant with outdoor dining, and so on.
Discover the two-star Comte d'Empuries residence in Empuriabrava on Spain's Costa Brava. You'll be just 200 metres from the sandy beach and in the centre of Empuriabrava. Settle into a fully equipped apartment with towels, sheets, and end-of-stay cleaning included. During the day, you can laze in the sunshine next to one of the 4 swimming pools at the complex. So you don't have to worry about a thing, opt for the half-board option to enjoy access to a buffet breakfast and dinner.
Ready to jet off to the Costa Brava to enjoy the riches of Spain?