Skiing holidays in Saint-Jean-d'Arves:
Set off to discover warm and friendly Saint-Jean-d'Arves. The village of Saint-Jean-d'Arves is located in Savoie, 93km from Chambéry. At an altitude of 1550m, the village resort of Saint Jean d'Arves is one of the 6 resorts that make up the premier ski area in Maurienne, Les Sybelles.
What is there to do near your holiday rental in Saint-Jean-d’Arves?
- Enjoy 34 ski runs for all levels: 12 green, 11 blue, 7 red and 4 black. There's something for everyone!
- Want to teach your little ones to ski safely? The Espace gliss area is made for them!
- Since freestyle skiing is not just for grown-ups, take your children to the 'Espace ludique!' It's full of fun sections and little turns for lots of thrills! To immortalise this moment in time, a Viking-themed photo frame has been installed for amazing holiday photos!
- Discover the adventure game, Sybelles Explor Games: the goal of the game is to save the planet from a climate disaster caused by a rival clan!
- Try snowmobiling! Discover the resort a new way, at full speed! From the age of 12 for passengers and 18 for drivers!
Your holiday residence La Fontaine du Roi***:
Your 3-star holiday residence in the northern Alps, La Fontaine du Roi, offers accommodation for 4 to 8 people with a surface area ranging from 24m² to 54m². Be enchanted by this delightful holiday rental in Saint Jean d'Arves, located near the shops and offering a magnificent view of the Aiguilles d'Arves mountain range. Relax and settle into your 3-star holiday residence, La Fontaine du Roi, where everything is ready to make your stay enjoyable: saunas, a heated indoor pool, just what you need to relax after a long day on the slopes!
So, when are you coming?